Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Ali's Recital

I did her hair in 20 minutes before the recital. I think it turned out pretty good!!
Ali had a recital last weekend, and she did AWESOME!!! She played a duet with her teacher Cathy Ford, and a piece on her own. She is getting sooo good at the piano, and if I'm not careful she might pass me up!! haha. We were all sad that mom was out of town for it, but we weren't sad about the part were we all got ice cream after ;) Great Job Ali!!! You did amazing!!!

Practicing together before the recital...













1 comment:

  1. Dearest Bonnie,
    Thank you so much for sending pictures and keeping me up to date with all of your family events, I miss you guys so much I hope to see you and the kids again! I love Ali’s hair Danielle curls her hair just like that too she loves to have her hair curled. Ali looks beautiful and I am so happy to see her doing well at piano.

    Love you - Georgia

    ReplyDelete