Monday, January 10, 2011

Setting up for Christmas

Setting up for christmas is always one of my favorite parts of Christmas. :)

I held the ladder when he got to scary parts...


I was feeling a bit scared being up that high, but it was a nice feeling to look down on my dad. ;)



I had to go up on the roof to supervise Brett, and he scares me SO bad! He was RUNNING on the roof! Oh dear.. I'm glad we made it out of there alive.


See that grin? He scares me...




Brett and I were in charge of hanging up the wreath... We were laughing hysterically while doing it, which made it even harder. Haha, next time, someone taller get's to do it. :P





I'm squished! Hurry up!!


Do you have it yet?!


YAY! Done! (Dad had to come fix it, even though we tried.)



Setting up for Christmas is the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment