Friday, March 2, 2012

Paul's 9-10 month life(:

Being so far behind on blogging gets pathetic when you really want to post recent pictures. Plus, my computer crashed, so I lost a lot of pictures. Here's a few of Paul between the age of 9-10 months that we managed to save. We might be able to get them back once we get the computer back up, but until then, I'll post this and start catching up. Can you believe how fast they grow?! Paul already has 8 teeth, is standing and got his first haircut a few weeks ago! Those pictures will come soon though. Until then, enjoy! (:

Paul and his cousin Liberty. It's fun having babies so close in age!





He's a bit of a messy eater(;






His little bum KILLS me! (:








His 'professional' pictures that I took on his 10 month birthday. He is a very adorable victim to my photography love(;





No comments:

Post a Comment