Friday, September 21, 2012

The month of May mother load!

And this my friends, is why you should never, ever, under any circumstances get behind in your blogging process (; I didn't realize we had had such a busy month in May!

First: Paul started wearing baby shoes, and LOVES them! (:


Ali get's a little crazy with the camera when friends are around(;


Paul has learned the art of: Mess making. Great. 

Brett found a new app on the phone. 


Paul's a hipster(;


I went to EFY and had a blast! (:




Then we had a Lagoon party trip for finishing our math goals!



And, Paul's adorable in front of my camera(;

Prior to lagoon, I had some late nights of trying to finish up LOTS of math homework! So glad I got it done though(:

Mothers day party at our house!

Lookin' good G-ma! (:



2 generations of mothers... <3 nbsp="nbsp" p="p">

 Momma with her baby (:


Onto the next subject: Ali won lots of first place ribbons in a competition she entered with Dozen!

Baby loves food time!

 AND, I partied in SLC with some friends, but I took too many pictures to narrow it down. We'll stick with one of just us 3 (: 

Phewf! Glad we got the May covered! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment