Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Halloween.. just a little late? (;


Seeing, as I'm probably never gonna get around to catching up on all the months I missed of documenting, I figured I should probably just start with an easy one! Halloween! What a blast! It works perfect because we have cousins that live so close! (: Instead of explaining all the fun we had, I'll let the pictures speak for themselves... (:



 Jordan refused to join in the festive pictures... All well. Haha(:




 Trick or treating was great with a cute baby to look after! Until poor little dude tripped and bonked his little head! You wouldn't believe how much a head bleeds! Good thing he's a tuff kid. He was back to running around within just a few minutes...




Great hike, and new favorite pictures for sure! (:












No comments:

Post a Comment