Monday, April 27, 2009

Hooray!! The Doughty's are going to have a BUSY summer!

Ali and Brett got into the play!!!! Brett will be little Jake (Annie's little brother)and we are not sure what Ali will be yet... they will let us know on Tuesday exactly what she will be! They are both excited and I am relieved that I didn't make it because then I will be able to go to all my camps! (they didn't even have a part for a 13 year old, and I knew that when I went in and auditioned. It was just good auditioning practice) waa~hoo! So it worked good for all of us! the director said that Brett did such a good job that even though he was kinda young (the other boys that tried~out where around ten years old).. they still wanted him. He might be double cast because he is so young but he is still SO EXCITED! If they can't find a spot for Ali in the play they want her in the pre~show, which my mom think would be better because she doesn't do good with late night's. Infact Brett does better with late nights. Brett is THE CUTEST LITTLE BOY! me and my mom helped him with the call back script and he is so cute and good at it! i will have to vidoe tape him doing that little part and then i will post it! yay!!

No comments:

Post a Comment