Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Misummer Nights Dream!!!


This year for our homeschool class we put on "Midsummer Nights Dream" I had soo much fun! I played the part as Puck (Iwas double cast with Laura.... She is so much fun! When I wasn't Puck I was a fairy) Ali and Brett were little fairies, and they were so cute.... after the play this old man came up to me and said " You did such a good job! You were like a musquito on steriods! " I was laughing really hard.. i am not sure whether a musquito on steriods is a good thing or a bad thing!! Ha~ha. I LOVED being Puck!!

Love you laura! Ha~ha
hangin' around before the play.. (like my piggytails? Ha~ha. That is how i did my hair for Puck)
make~up time!
Some of the awesome guys in our commonwealth!
The lovers did such and awesome job.... In fact everyone did!!!
Me and Oberon

getting ready!!
This is Laura... I LOVE her!!!the cast party~!!

2 comments:

  1. CUTE pictures, Bonnie! I love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there!

    You look like you’re having a great time! I am glad to hear you were able to take a part in the play. Take care and have fun. Georgia

    ReplyDelete