Sunday, May 9, 2010

Elevation :)

Elevation was SO much fun. We went camping for a week. We got there on Monday and left on Friday. It was amazing. :) We went repelling, rock climbing, swimming, playing in the river, ascending, ate crawdads, played cards in our tent while it snowed out side, sat around the fire, took naps in the sun... Etc.

Here is us washing the crawdads before we ate them.... Yuck!






Ascending was really hard, yet really fun. They give you things to help pull yourself up with.








Rock Climbing!
Rock climbing was amazing, and I wonder why I haven't ever done it before. The easier ones are 5-3's. I started off on a 5-7. It was kind of hard, but not hard enough. So, I moved onto a 5-10. My teacher couldn't even do a 5-10, and only one other kid could do it as well. It was REALLY hard, but totally worth it. When I made it to the top, the view was incredible! I was hot and sticky, but it was so awesome.










My awesome teacher\mentor Dan Ralphs. I have reallu enjoyed going to school and having him as my teacher. He is so awesome, and I really admire him.






All of us on the last day. It was COLD!





Me and Kami


Us in our tent; Hailey, Kami, Jameson and Me



More rock climbing





The trip was so much fun, and it would be hard to explain everything we did. When I got home though, I can for sure tell you that I was grateful for my shower and bed! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment