Sunday, May 17, 2009

rIVer fUN!!!! :)



Laura had a birthday party and it was SO much fun!!! We went to the river behind barefoot gymnastics

We had yummy cupcakes... but most of it got smeared on other people.... Ha~ha


Then we played in the mud (Me and Ashelyn) the mud smelled like poop!! no joke!!!



good thing there was a nice little waterfall to wash off in..... (I still went home and took a nice long shower...) behind this waterfall was a little tunnel... it was really neat. you could go behind it and walk around

Do you see my shirt? look at the first picture and then this one.... my white shirt is now Grey... my shirt still smells like poop, even after washing it. yuck.

I had frosting and lots of mud in both ears.. it was pretty gross. but overall I had an AWESOME time!!!!!

*one of my favorite quotes from that day was by Nicholas... "Bonnie you have a little something on your rear end..." haha I had a big glob of purple frosting....

2 comments:

  1. You look like you had so much fun. The waterfall looks beautiful. Until next time. Talk to you soon. Georgia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! I have totally been there. It was so much fun to play in the mud and get caught in the sinkholes. I loved just sitting under the waterfall listening to the roar of the water and getting soaked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Miss you bunches!!! Kennedi

    ReplyDelete