Sunday, May 17, 2009

WHO SAYS HOMESCHOOLERS CAN'T HAVE FUN?!!?!

I FINISHED ALL OF MY CLASSES!!! After the end of the school year we have a parents night where we show our parents what we have done that year. After we had a really fun dance. We danced until 11:00.. It was SO much fun. My knees hurt so bad. The next morning (at five am.) I went and babysat. When I had to take the baby downstairs I sat on my bottom and put him on my lap and scooted down the stairs, because my legs still hurt... Ha~ha... I had WAY to much fun!!!
Me and one of my best~est friends Ashelyn
Sh~weet!!! My other best~est friend Karlee! (Karlee and Ashelyn are sisters)
Me and Josh dancing... I forgot the name of the dance
haha, do you like the hat? Chase gives different people a hat every time he goes to a party... I swear he has like a million hats... He is always wearing one. He gave this hat to Karlee, but because her hair was in a bun, she couldn't wear it. So I got to wear it for the night!


Heck yes!! Gansta!!!
I was SO tired by the end of that night!! It was WAY fun!!!! (I look freaky in this picture!! ha~ha) I LOVE MY FRIENDS!!!!! <3

1 comment:

  1. Bonnie you are getting so big and tall you look like a high schooler. My goodness but you’re still very beautiful. We miss you hope to see you in July. Georgia

    ReplyDelete